Saturday 14 October 2017

Critical Perspectives 12/10/2017

Considering all the readings that I have been engaged with, in my opinion the most interesting idea is coming from the second one. I had never heard about the ‘pattern language’ before. It is a set of the core solutions for problems which occurs in our environment. Using the logical sequences, we can move through the issues. It also shows the process of designate the problem and then represent how to achieve the aim. It is really important for beginner designer that his method applies to any level of design. Nowadays, after forty-four years since he coined this term, people still use it. I would like to read his book and start applying his idea in my future projects. I am sure that if in the future I have any designing problem I will use his outstanding idea. It will help me to save the time of solving the problem. It may also teach me how to deal with the hardest designing problems in a completely different way. When I started to read the explanation, I was impressed that someone had such a brilliant idea. I am sure that it has a wide range of application for designers and architects. It would be also good if someone would be able to create ‘pattern language’ for everyday problems.

O.

No comments:

Post a Comment